Saturday, June 26, 2010

IT'S POTTY TIME

Hey guys!  I am ecstatic that Simeon has the whole potty thing down.  He doesn't usually ask to go and if I don't remind him he might wet the diaper.  Still totally peeing in his sleep (but Eliya did that for almost a year after she was completely potty trained), BUT he is going 9 times out of 10 when I take him and staying dry for 2-3 hour stretches during the day.  I take him every 30 minutes to an hour when I think about it.  Needless to say, I'm super encouraged about it. 

For the joy set before me, I endure the floor getting wet and the frustration of early potty training.  Just wanted to say for the two of you who might be getting close to potty training, I was told with Eliya that she was too young at 18 months, and it did take about 6 weeks for it to click and not wear diapers in public, but by 20 months she was completely diaperless except for naps.  I have been told with Simeon that boys are much slower and he won't train until 3 or more and he's 26 months and unless there is some major reverting, he'll be diaperless within a month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment